Saturday, February 23, 2008

La Nouvelle Voiture

Soooo, after two weeks of intense car searching, and thanks to the help of my "we factor" (Scott), I signed on a 2005 Honda Accord...black with tan leather, heated seats, driver/passenger climate control, sun roof, the works. Quite happy with the outcome! Conveniently, I drove it off the lot on February 13th....Happy Valentine's to me!

Ode to my "WE"
I am so grateful for Scott and his friendship!...and quite lucky that he moved to DC (and currently has day-club status while he finds the right job) just in the nick of time to help me look at and test drive cars. There is something completely settling about having a guy by your side as you go through the process of making such a big decision...I could have easily been "taken for a ride1" No pun intended! Scott asked all the right questions, so that I didn't have to and helped me think through various aspects of the process. Thanks, Scott for being so supportive! I'm a big fan of this "We!" ;)

8 comments:

TnD said...

Love the wheels! Beautiful. I can picture them parked in front of my apartment in NYC.

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

J'aime beaucoup la nouvelle voiture et le Jennual Greetings. Merci for still thinking of us. We think you you all the time. Por favor, get WE in the car and drive out to the little city we call "the 'ville" very soon. We (different we this time) miss you.

Robin said...

Congrats on the new car! I just got your newsletter in the mail. I was so happy to hear from you. Now I will check your blog regularly. Sounds like an incredible trip to Italy with your family. What testimony of family history work huh? -Robin Checketts

Ang said...

What a beautiful car, Jen! Good job! So who is this Scott?

Charlee said...

Jen! A new car - that's SO exciting! I can't wait for a ride in it when I reach home.

JJ said...

Welcome to the Honda Accord Family! Just found your blog through Alicia, so fun!

Unknown said...

Jen, I MUST hear more about this Scott helper. Great new car, and I'm happy to have found your blog! You can find us at: andrewandvanessa.blogspot.com You are SO great!

Jill said...

I've yet to have a ride in the new wheels! You look dyn-o-mite in it, too!!