Thursday, March 13, 2008

Destination: Thailand!


Diedra and Jen invited me to go to Thailand with them about a month ago. The trip begins on Friday, March 14th. Unfortunately, because of a fiasco with my new United Plus Visa, I couldn't go unless my "sign-up/bonus" miles went through when my statement closed...yesterday, 3/12, at which time I would have to quickly book a seat for 3/14. The miles went through today with less than 24 hours before I fly and United allowed me to book using my sky miles, despite their 24 hour advance purchase rule! I'm off to Thailand in less than 10 hours!

7 comments:

Ang said...

Wow! Have a great time. Have you ever been to Thailand? You've been everywhere else, so I wasn't sure. Hope it's wonderful!

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

SOOOOOO lucky! Have a wonderful time and PLEASE post all about it. I can't wait to hear about the trip.

TnD said...

You must post pics as soon as you return. I can't wait to hear all about it and live vicariously through you.

Tate Family said...

yeah for you!

Shannon said...

well look who has a blog! yay i'm so glad to be connected w/you again--i don't even recognize you w/your long hair! we must catch up when you get back from thailand. can't wait to hear all about it! i've been to bangkok....evilest place in the world! which of course is not necessarily a bad thing! :) have fun!

Tate Family said...

BTW, I'm setting my blog to private. If you'd like to be added email me:
kellyltate@yahoo.com

Wendy said...

Jen you're so spontaneous! Can't wait to swap Thailand stories with you... one of my favs includes the night train to Chiang Mai squatter toilet involving foot traction, a handle bar, and seeing moving tracks through the toilet opening... Miss you -- come back soon!!!